Complaints P: (345) 949-9809 E: email@example.com
Complaints Contact Charisse Morrison, Director
You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Cayman Islands National Archive
- In writing to Ms. Charisse Morrison, using our standard mailing address
- By Phone or Email.
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Department's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff or Department may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.